2020 Trip of the Month Raffle
Thank you to everyone who purchased a 2020 Trip of the Month ticket! Only 500 tickets are sold each year and there are 24 chances to win! Monthly drawings will be held at the PAC monthly board meetings (second Tuesday of each month) and winners will be posted after they are notified.
- January: SAN FRANCISCO, California – George & Cheryl Tornga – Round trip air for 2 from Great Falls (GTF), 4 nights hotel accommodations, round trip airport / hotel transfers and a day wine tour. $200 Winner – Barb Peters
- February: BOSTON, Massachusetts – Danielle Preston – Round trip air for 2 from GTF, 4 nights hotel accommodations, round trip airport / hotel transfers, and a 2-day Go Boston card per person. $200 Winner – Jayce and Jere VandenBos
- March: HOLLYWOOD, California – Sue Carlbom – Round trip air for 2 from GTF, 3 nights hotel accommodations, roundtrip airport / hotel transfers and a day tour. $200 Winner – Jeff Huffman
- April: HONOLULU, Hawaii – Joan Kronebusch – Round trip air for 2 from GTF, 5 nights hotel accommodations, and roundtrip airport / hotel transfers. $200 Winner – William Biggers
- May: LAS VEGAS, Nevada – Sandy Taylor -Round trip air for 2 from GTF, 3 nights hotel accommodations and 2 tickets to a night show. $200 Winner- Chris Vermulm
- June: PORTLAND Trailblazers Game, Oregon – Linda Elliott-Round trip air for 2 from GTF, 3 nights hotel accommodations, round trip airport / hotel transfers and 2 tickets to a regular season Portland Trailblazers basketball game.$200 Winner- Karmen and Derek Wadman
- July: CABO SAN LUCAS, Mexico – Roland and Karen Lee -Round trip air for 2 from GTF, 5 nights hotel accommodations in an “all inclusive” resort and round trip airport / hotel transfers. $200 Winner- Bill Ellingston
- August: SCOTTSDALE, Arizona – Terry Aakre – Round trip air for 2 from GTF, 4 nights’ hotel accommodations and a mid-size car rental (car tax not included). $200 Winner- Gwen Stoltz
- September: LONDON, England – George and Cheryl Tornga – Round trip air for 2 from GTF, 5 nights hotel accommodations, round trip airport / hotel transfers, and a Buckingham Palace tour with afternoon tea.$200 Winner – Vicky Hemry
- October: GLACIER NATIONAL PARK, Montana – Katie & Rick Woodfork -3 nights hotel accommodations and $100 gas money. $200 Winner-Diana Agre
- November: UNIVERSAL STUDIOS, Florida – Bob and Bonnie Hjelm- Round trip air for 2 from GTF, 5 nights hotel accommodations, a 3 day Park-to-Park pass per person and round trip airport / hotel transfers. $200 Winners-Wayne & Judy Reynolds.
- December: Two Airline Tickets ANYWHERE IN THE US – Jason Silvernale-Two roundtrip tickets from GTF to anywhere in the US. $200 Winnter-Terry Syvertson
PAC/Orpheum Theatre Marketing Programs:
Dinner and a Movie:
The Pondera Arts Council and participating area restaurants are proud to announce the Dinner and a Movie promotion. This provides a 10 percent discount on one entrée and/or $1 off one regular admission to a movie at the Orpheum Theatre.
Here’s how it works:
When purchasing one regular admission movie ticket at the Orpheum Theatre in Conrad, request one coupon for 10 percent off one entrée at participating restaurants with each ticket purchased. And when purchasing one entrée at a participating restaurant request one coupon for $1 off one regular movie admission at the Orpheum Theater in Conrad for each entrée purchased.
Participating restaurants are: Branding Iron, Coaches Corner Pizza, Folklore Coffee, Home Cafe, Joe’s Family Steakhouse, KEG Family Restaurant & Sports Bar, Conrad; and in Valier, Panther cafe. You must present the coupon to receive the discount, then you can request a new coupon with each purchase at the Orpheum in Conrad or participating restaurant.
This is a great opportunity to have a family outing, date night, or just treating yourself to an evening of food and fun while supporting local businesses and enjoying a great discount.
Sample Discount Cards Below – Not Redeemable for Discounts.
Orpheum Theatre Movie Ticket Punch Card:
When purchasing movie tickets at the Orpheum, ask for an Orpheum Movie Punch Card which may be redeemed for a free movie ticket after 9 tickets are purchased. Sample Below – Not Redeemable for Discount Use
Folklore Coffee Card Discount:
Folklore (322 S. Main St, Conrad) has graciously agreed to validate your completed Folklore frequent buyer cards for their patrons. Once you fill up your drink card (buy 9 get the 10th free), simply ask your Folklore barista to validate your completed card, and then present your card at the Orpheum for a $2 discount on your next movie ticket purchase. Sample Below – Not Redeemable for Use