2023 Trip of the Month Raffle Info
2023 Raffle Info
Trip of the Month Raffle Information:
ORDER FORM / TRIP LISTING / BROCHURE: CLICK HERE FOR 2023 BROCHURE AND CLICK HERE TO ENTER RAFFLE
Print the order form above, fill out, and mail your form with your check ($100 per ticket OR Buy 3 Get 1 Free) to the following address: Pondera Arts Council, PO Box 564, Conrad, MT 59425. All order forms must be received by January 9, 2023 in order to be eligible for ALL 24 drawings. You can also contact Bob Hjelm at 278-5976 to arrange for someone to pick up your order form and check/cash.
2023 PRIZE LIST:
1st Place Monthly Trip Drawings Winners
January –Winner is Diana Agre, CHICAGO, ILLINOIS: Round trip air for two from GTF, 3 nights hotel accommodations, 2 tickets to a White Sox or Cubs baseball game.
$200 Winner is Jan Carter
- February – Winners, Roland & Karen Lee, SILVERWOOD, IDAHO: 3 night’s accommodations, 2-day Silverwood Theme Park passes for 2, and $200 gas card.
- $200 Winner, Mourine Grub
- March –FLATHEAD VALLEY, MONTANA-Winner, Justin Salois: 3 nights’ hotel accommodations and 2 tickets to the Big Fork Summer Playhouse. $200 Winner, Lori Durnell
- April –SEATTLE SEAHAWKS: Round trip air for two from Great Falls (GTF), 3 nights hotel accommodations, 2 tickets to watch a Seattle Seahawks football game.
- May –FAIRMONT HOT SPRINGS, MONTANA: 3 nights’ hotel accommodations for 2 people with access to the hot springs and 1 round of golf per person at Fairmont Hot Springs.
- June –WASHINGTON DC: Round trip air for two from GTF, 4 nights hotel accommodations, and Washington D.C. in Day tour for 2.
- July –LAS VEGAS, NEVADA: Two round-trip airline tickets from GTF, 3 nights’ hotel accommodations, 2 tickets to a show.
- August –NASHVILLE, TENNESSEE: Round trip air for two from GTF, 3 nights’ hotel accommodations, and 2 hop-on/hop-off trolley tickets.
- September –SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS: Round trip air for two from GTF, 3 nights’ hotel accommodations, and a hop-on/hop-off tour.
- October –HONOLULU, HAWAII: Round trip air for two from GTF, 5 nights hotel accommodations and airport shuttle.
- November –SAVANNAH, GEORGIA: Round trip air for two from GTF, 4 nights hotel accommodations, and 2 tickets to a Culinary Walking Tour.
- December –TWO AIRLINE TICKETS: Two round-trip airline tickets from GTF to anywhere in the contiguous US. (Alaska/Hawaii excluded)
2nd Place Monthly Drawing: $200
- Drawings will be held the second Tuesday of every month for twelve months beginning January 2023. Need not be present to win.
- Winners must be 21 years of age or older.
- Tickets are $100 each. If three tickets are purchased at one time, a fourth ticket is FREE!
- No on-line or credit card purchases are allowed. Raffle tickets purchases are NOT tax deductible.
- First prize each month will be a vacation trip for two as described herein. Second prize each month is $200 cash.
- Each month, all tickets (winning and non) will be resubmitted for subsequent drawings. A ticket is limited to 4 first prize wins.
- In lieu of trip, the winner may elect to take a $1000 Destination Travel Voucher or $750 in cash.
- Travel insurance is available for purchase and is not included in prizes. Blackout dates and restrictions apply.
- Trips are non-transferable and must be taken by the winner or immediate family. Trips must be booked within 12 months of the drawing or will be forfeited.
- Winners must pay all applicable taxes including resort fees and car taxes.
- All vacations are arranged by Amber Gilge, Destination Travel 265-3458 and are subject to availability. Destination Travel acts only as an “Agent” and is not the actual supplier of the travel services won.
How Does PAC Benefit My Community?
The Pondera Arts Council (PAC) is dedicated to bringing cultural events, movies and concerts to our local community.
PAC produces six live performances and also sponsors Montana Shakespeare in the Parks and The Missoula Children’s Theater productions each year. PAC also provides a yearly scholarship to a high school senior who intends to pursue artistic education.
The Orpheum Theatre and the Orpheum Addition are operated through PAC. They offer a quality venue for local theater productions and music / dance recitals,and may be rented by the community. Current movie selections are offered weekly, and children enjoy the Summer Matinee Series at a discounted rate. The Orpheum provides jobs and is a viable business within the community.
All proceeds from the Trip of the Month Raffle benefit the Orpheum Theatre’s Addition.