2022 Raffle Info
Trip of the Month Raffle Information:
ORDER FORM / TRIP LISTING / BROCHURE: CLICK HERE FOR 2022 BROCHURE AND TO ENTER RAFFLE
FLYER: CLICK HERE for 2022 Trip of the Month Flyer
Print the order form above, fill out, and mail your form with your check ($100 per ticket OR Buy 3 Get 1 Free) to the following address: Pondera Arts Council, PO Box 564, Conrad, MT 59425. All order forms must be received by January 11, 2022 in order to be eligible for ALL 24 drawings. You can also contact Bob Hjelm at 278-5976 to arrange for someone to pick up your order form and check/cash.
2022 PRIZE LIST:
1st Place Monthly Trip Drawings Winners
January – MISSOURI RIVER OUTFITTERS: Winners Rhett and Tawnie Aschim, 3 Day guided canoe trip-Upper Missouri-White Cliff trip. Departing from Fort Benton. $200 Winner Bret Berthelson
- February – LEAVENWORTH, WA & WINERIES: Winner Patti Winterrowd, Round trip for 2 from GFT, 3 nights’ accommodation in Bavarian themed town center, mid-size car rental (car tax not included) and $100 cash for wine tasting. $200 Winner Kathy Diedrich.
- March – SANTE FE, NM: Winner Keith Thaut, Round trip for 2 from GFT, 3 nights’ accommodation and mid-size car rental (tax not included). $200 Winner Jackie Koenig LaVerdiere
- April – UTAH JAZZ BASKETBALL: Winner Kelci Foshag, Round trip airfare for 2 from GTF, 3 nights’ accommodation, round trip airport/hotel transfer, and 2 tickets to Home Jazz Game. $200 Winner, Dan and Brandi Ries
- May – TWO AIRLINE TICKETS: Winners, Lynda and Jim Cambron, 2 airline tickets to anywhere within the contiguous USA. $200 Winners, Jackie and Dan Wiest
- June – ARIZONA CARDINAL FOOTBALL GAME: Winner, Alice Garman, Round trip airfare for 2 from GTF, 3 nights’ accommodation, roundtrip airport/hotel transfer, 2 tickets to Home Game. $200 Winner, Shirley Kronebusch.
- July – LAS VEGAS, NV, Andrea Jones, Round trip for 2 from GTF, 3 nights’ accommodations, and 2 tickets to a night show. $200 Winner, Sandra Simons
- August – PARADISE ISLAND, BAHAMAS, Brett Berthelson, Round airfare for 2 from GTF, 5 nights all-inclusive accommodations, airport /hotel transfers on day flight. $200 Winner, Renee Bouma.
- September – MYRTLE BEACH, SC, Lori Durnell, Round trip airfare for 2 from GTF, 4 nights’ accommodations, mid-size care rental (tax not included), and $400 for green fees. $200 Winner, Neomi Lozano.
- October – LONDON/STONEHENGE: Bobbie Mares, Round trip airfare for 2 from GTF, 5 nights’ accommodations, roundtrip airport/hotel transfer, a day at Stonehenge. $200 Winner, MIchael Odden.
- November – TUCSON, AZ: Tonya Breding, Round trip airfare for 2 from GTF, 4 nights’ accommodations, and mid-size car rental (tax not included). $200 Winner, Lauriena Yarger.
- December – WILDERNESS CLUB, EUREKA, MT: Terry Utterback, 3 nights’ accommodations for 2 and 2 rounds of golf per person. $200 Winner, Mary DiBiase.
2nd Place Monthly Drawing: $200
- Drawings will be held the second Tuesday of every month for twelve months beginning January 2021. Need not be present to win.
- Winners must be 21 years of age or older.
- Tickets are $100 each. If three tickets are purchased at one time, a fourth ticket is FREE!
- No on-line or credit card purchases are allowed. Raffle tickets purchases are NOT tax deductible.
- First prize each month will be a vacation trip for two as described herein. Second prize each month is $200 cash.
- Each month, all tickets (winning and non) will be resubmitted for subsequent drawings. A ticket is limited to 4 first prize wins.
- In lieu of trip, the winner may elect to take a $1000 Magic Carpet Travel Voucher or $750 in cash.
- Travel insurance is available for purchase and is not included in prizes. Blackout dates and restrictions apply.
- Trips are non-transferable and must be taken by the winner or immediate family. Trips must be booked within 12 months of the drawing or will be forfeited.
- Winners must pay all applicable taxes including resort fees and car taxes.
- All vacations are arranged by Teresa Brown at Magic Carpet Travel (406-265-5586) and are subject to availability. Magic Carpet Travel acts only as an “Agent” and is not the actual supplier of the travel services won.
How Does PAC Benefit My Community?
The Pondera Arts Council (PAC) is dedicated to bringing cultural events, movies and concerts to our local community.
PAC produces six live performances and also sponsors Montana Shakespeare in the Parks and The Missoula Children’s Theater productions each year. PAC also provides a yearly scholarship to a high school senior who intends to pursue artistic education.
The Orpheum Theatre and the Orpheum Addition are operated through PAC. They offer a quality venue for local theater productions and music / dance recitals, and may be rented by the community. Current movie selections are offered weekly and children enjoy the Summer Matinee Series at a discounted rate. They also feature a Classic Movie Series each fall and spring. The Orpheum provides jobs and is a viable business within the community.
All proceeds from the Trip of the Month Raffle
benefit the Orpheum Theatre’s Addition.