2022 Raffle Info
Trip of the Month Raffle Information:
WINNERS ARE ALWAYS LISTED ON OUR PROMOTION PAGE: CLICK HERE FOR WINNERS!
ORDER FORM / TRIP LISTING / BROCHURE: CLICK HERE FOR 2021 BROCHURE AND TO ENTER RAFFLE
FLYER: CLICK HERE for 2021 Trip of the Month Flyer
Print the order form above, fill out, and mail your form with your check ($100 per ticket OR Buy 3 Get 1 Free) to the following address: Pondera Arts Council, PO Box 564, Conrad, MT 59425. All order forms must be received by January 11, 2021 in order to be eligible for ALL 24 drawings. You can also contact Bob Hjelm at 278-5976 to arrange for someone to pick up your order form and check/cash.
2022 PRIZE LIST:
1st Place Monthly Trip Drawings
- January – .MISSOURI RIVER OUTFITTERS: 3 Day guided canoe trip-Upper Missouri-White Cliff trip. Departing from Fort Benton.
- February – LEAVENWORTH, WA & WINERIES: Round trip for 2 from GFT, 3 nights accomodation in Bavarian themed town center, mid-size car rental (car tax not included) and $100 cash for wine tasting.
- March – SANTE FE, NM: Round trip for 2 from GFT, 3 nights accomodation and mid-size car rental (tax not included).
- April – UTAH JAZZ BASKETBALL: Round trip airfare for 2 from GTF, 3 nights accommodation, round trip airport/hotel transfer, and 2 tickets to Home Jazz Game..
- May – TWO AIRLINE TICKETS: 2 airline tickets to anywhere within the continguous USA.
- June – ARIZONA CARDINAL FOOTBALL GAME: Round trip airfare for 2 from GTF, 3 nights accommodation, roundtrip airport/hotel transfer, 2 tickets to Home Game.
- July – LAS VEGAS, NV: Round trip for 2 from GTF, 3 nights accommodations, and 2 tickets to a night show.
- August – PARADISE ISLAND, BAHAMAS: Round airfare for 2 from GTF, 5 nights all-inclusive accommodations, airport /hotel transfers on day flight.
- September – MYRTLE BEACH, SC: Round trip airfare for 2 from GTF, 4 nights accommodations, mid-size care rental (tax not included), and $400 for green fees.
- October – LONDON/STONEHENGE: Round trip airfare for 2 from GTF, 5 nights accommodations, roundtrip airport/hotel transfer, a day at Stonehenge.
- November – TUCSON, AZ: Round trip airfare for 2 from GTF, 4 nights accommodations, and mid-size car rental (tax not included).
- December – WILDERNESS CLUB, EUREKA, MT: 3 nights accommodations for 2 and 2 rounds of golf per person.
2nd Place Monthly Drawing: $200
- Drawings will be held the second Tuesday of every month for twelve months beginning January 2021. Need not be present to win.
- Winners must be 21 years of age or older.
- Tickets are $100 each. If three tickets are purchased at one time, a fourth ticket is FREE!
- No on-line or credit card purchases are allowed. Raffle tickets purchases are NOT tax deductible.
- First prize each month will be a vacation trip for two as described herein. Second prize each month is $200 cash.
- Each month, all tickets (winning and non) will be resubmitted for subsequent drawings. A ticket is limited to 4 first prize wins.
- In lieu of trip, the winner may elect to take a $1000 Magic Carpet Travel Voucher or $750 in cash.
- Travel insurance is available for purchase and is not included in prizes. Blackout dates and restrictions apply.
- Trips are non-transferable and must be taken by the winner or immediate family. Trips must be booked within 12 months of the drawing or will be forfeited.
- Winners must pay all applicable taxes including resort fees and car taxes.
- All vacations are arranged by Teresa Brown at Magic Carpet Travel (406-265-5586) and are subject to availability. Magic Carpet Travel acts only as an “Agent” and is not the actual supplier of the travel services won.
How Does PAC Benefit My Community?
The Pondera Arts Council (PAC) is dedicated to bringing cultural events, movies and concerts to our local community.
PAC produces six live performances and also sponsors Montana Shakespeare in the Parks and The Missoula Children’s Theater productions each year. PAC also provides a yearly scholarship to a high school senior who intends to pursue artistic education.
The Orpheum Theatre and the Orpheum Addition are operated through PAC. They offer a quality venue for local theater productions and music / dance recitals, and may be rented by the community. Current movie selections are offered weekly and children enjoy the Summer Matinee Series at a discounted rate. They also feature a Classic Movie Series each fall and spring. The Orpheum provides jobs and is a viable business within the community.
All proceeds from the Trip of the Month Raffle
benefit the Orpheum Theatre’s Addition.