2020 RAFFLE INFO
Trip of the Month Raffle Information:
WINNERS ARE ALWAYS LISTED ON OUR PROMOTION PAGE: CLICK HERE FOR WINNERS!
ORDER FORM / TRIP LISTING / BROCHURE: CLICK HERE for the 2020 Trip of the Month Order Form
FLYER: CLICK HERE for 2020 Trip of the Month Flyer
Print the order form above, fill out, and mail your form with your check ($100 per ticket OR Buy 3 Get 1 Free) to the following address: Pondera Arts Council, PO Box 564, Conrad, MT 59425. All order forms must be received by January 6, 2020 in order to be eligible for ALL 24 drawings. You can also contact Bob Hjelm at 278-5976 to arrange for someone to pick up your order form and check/cash.
2020 PRIZE LIST:
1st Place Monthly Trip Drawings
- January – SAN FRANCISCO, California – Round trip air for 2 from Great Falls (GTF), 4 nights hotel accommodations, round trip airport / hotel transfers and a day wine tour.
- February – BOSTON, Massachusetts – Round trip air for 2 from GTF, 4 nights hotel accommodations, round trip airport / hotel transfers, and a 2-day Go Boston card per person.
- March – HOLLYWOOD, California – Round trip air for 2 from GTF, 3 nights hotel accommodations, roundtrip airport / hotel transfers and a day tour.
- April – HONOLULU, Hawaii – Round trip air for 2 from GTF, 5 nights hotel accommodations, and roundtrip airport / hotel transfers.
- May – LAS VEGAS, Nevada – Round trip air for 2 from GTF, 3 nights hotel accommodations and 2 tickets to a night show.
- June – PORTLAND Trailblazers Game, Oregon – Round trip air for 2 from GTF, 3 nights hotel accommodations, round trip airport / hotel transfers and 2 tickets to a regular season Portland Trailblazers basketball game.
- July – CABO SAN LUCAS, Mexico – Round trip air for 2 from GTF, 5 nights hotel accommodations in an “all inclusive” resort and round trip airport / hotel transfers.
- August – SCOTTSDALE, Arizona – Round trip air for 2 from GTF, 4 nights’ hotel accommodations and a mid-size car rental (car tax not included).
- September – LONDON, England – Round trip air for 2 from GTF, 5 nights hotel accommodations, round trip airport / hotel transfers, and a Buckingham Palace tour with afternoon tea.
- October GLACIER NATIONAL PARK, Montana – 3 nights hotel accommodations and $100 gas money.
- November – UNIVERSAL STUDIOS, Florida – Round trip air for 2 from GTF, 5 nights hotel accommodations, a 3 day Park-to-Park pass per person and round trip airport / hotel transfers.
- December – Two Airline Tickets ANYWHERE IN THE US – Two roundtrip tickets from GTF to anywhere in the US.
2nd Place Monthly Drawing: $200
- Drawings will be held the second Tuesday of every month for twelve months beginning January 2020. Need not be present to win.
- Winners must be 21 years of age or older.
- Tickets are $100 each. If three tickets are purchased at one time, a fourth ticket is FREE!
- No on-line or credit card purchases are allowed. Raffle tickets purchases are NOT tax deductible.
- First prize each month will be a vacation trip for two as described herein. Second prize each month is $200 cash.
- Each month, all tickets (winning and non) will be resubmitted for subsequent drawings. A ticket is limited to 4 first prize wins.
- In lieu of trip, the winner may elect to take a $1000 Magic Carpet Travel Voucher or $750 in cash.
- Travel insurance is available for purchase and is not included in prizes. Blackout dates and restrictions apply.
- Trips are non-transferable and must be taken by the winner or immediate family. Trips must be booked within 12 months of the drawing or will be forfeited.
- Winners must pay all applicable taxes including resort fees and car taxes.
- All vacations are arranged by Teresa Brown at Magic Carpet Travel (406-265-5586) and are subject to availability. Magic Carpet Travel acts only as an “Agent” and is not the actual supplier of the travel services won.
How Does PAC Benefit My Community?
The Pondera Arts Council (PAC) is dedicated to bringing cultural events, movies and concerts to our local community.
PAC produces six live performances and also sponsors Montana Shakespeare in the Parks and The Missoula Children’s Theater productions each year. PAC also provides a yearly scholarship to a high school senior who intends to pursue artistic education.
The Orpheum Theatre and the Orpheum Addition are operated through PAC. They offer a quality venue for local theater productions and music / dance recitals, and may be rented by the community. Current movie selections are offered weekly and children enjoy the Summer Matinee Series at a discounted rate. They also feature a Classic Movie Series each fall and spring. The Orpheum provides jobs and is a viable business within the community.
All proceeds from the Trip of the Month Raffle
benefit the Orpheum Theatre’s Addition.